BikeAlameda created its first ever printed bicycle map in September 2004 - "Alameda Bicycling and Walking Map". The project is the culmination of a year-long all-volunteer effort - over 500 hours. Experts in graphics, cartography and project management contributed over $15000 worth of time and energy and positive spirit.
Please enjoy our latest full color map being distributed now.
The maps are currently available at:
- Alameda Bicycle -- 1522 Park St
- Cycle city -- 1433 High St @ Santa Clara Ave
- Stone's Cyclery -- 2320 Santa Clara Ave
- City Hall West (Alameda Point) -- 950 West Mall Square
- Crab Cove visitor's center
- Recreation and Parks Department -- 2226 Santa Clara Ave
- Tuckers Ice Cream -- 1349 Park St
- Blue Danube -- 1333 Park St
- Alameda Main Library and West end and Harbor Bay branches
- Frank Bette Center for the Arts -- 1901 Paru
Click on the map below to zoom in on the image.
This entire map can also be viewed/downloaded as a large (5.9MB) JPEG image or a PDF Document.